Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Happy little things tickle my fancy!

Little things in our contemporary culture are fun. I watch a lot of Italian films. I love the clever cinematic art of Fellini and Visconti. Also I go for certain kinds of esoteric foods. For example, I eat a gigantic amount of SPAM. I went to Japan one time and I ate such a gigantic amount of the stuff. Some folks I was with got chuckling loudly because they couldn't figure why I was not into good old sushi and some of the other "hip' foods, but I said listen I just love SPAM. Oh and another thing I go for happens to be Marvel and DC comics. It strikes me that the wild art work in Marvel and DC represents such a huge amount of laugh-out-loud fun and whoop it up good times. Let's not get into too many hang-ups in our little worlds. Let's have fun, people. OK?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice Writing

THE GOOD terse writing of Ernest Hemingway is a real joy.  He does not use too many adjectives.  His 'Torrents' is a fine tome.