Monday, July 18, 2011

Zac Brown Band...Solid Monday Tunes

The Zac Brown Band has a total sound that gets to everyone. As solid musicians they have the ability to connect. Yeah, they make you want to dance right along with 'em. I got myself going today by hearing good Zac Brown Band songs, 'Toes' and 'Chicken Fried.' Raw emotion just jumps at you out of these fine numbers. It is unique how the Zac Brown people can produce songs with so much depth, emotion and pure "guts." I am at the point in my life now where I appreciate more and more strong feeling in my music. It is music that brings us all together. If you listen to Jerry Lee Lewis, Johnny Cash or the powerhouse Zac Brown Band, all these musical folks can add a dash of delicious flavor to your lives. The zesty sounds of the merry " Chicken Fried' and 'Toes' put a huge smile on my face and probably for all you grand people out there. Let's have a thrilling Monday and let's enjoy the marvelous music of the Zac Brown Band. Yeah...let's sink our teeth into fantastic music this nice Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice Writing

THE GOOD terse writing of Ernest Hemingway is a real joy.  He does not use too many adjectives.  His 'Torrents' is a fine tome.