Friday, March 12, 2010

Kim Kardashian, Dana Carvey Big Fun Time!

Dana Carvey, Kim Kardashian duo helped me out late last night. The magic twosome were guests on Jay Leno and the combination of the incredible Dana Carvey comic cleverness and the dynamic, lovely presence of Kim Kardashian got me laughing and feelin' so good. Lord knows with all this insane Atlanta area weather tripe I needed some real pick-me-up. Good interviews and certainly solid comic routines like last night on Leno (what an interesting guy Jay Leno is) produce so many huge laughing moments in wacky old me. The bizarre essence of U.S. culture needs massive comic stimulation especially since unemployment is still soaring in my state of Georgia. I think Kardashian is kind of like watching Marilyn Monroe many years ago. The excitement and grand joy of Kim Kardashian is her vibrant mode of high energy style. Fun is the name of this culture game. Of course the wild comedy of Dana Carvey and his shrewd and so innovative good stuff is a big kick also. I love comic culture cause the vital dynamic of the genre gets me over my doldrums about bills, weather etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice Writing

THE GOOD terse writing of Ernest Hemingway is a real joy.  He does not use too many adjectives.  His 'Torrents' is a fine tome.