Wednesday, December 23, 2009

My oldest son is my pride and joy!

My oldest son is a person I have the utmost pride in. He has always had a wonderful work ethic. Ever since he was eleven years old he has been working so hard, doing all kinds of jobs. It makes a Georgia man proud to see his son doing a great job of learning how to be a man. The great thing is the way that my oldest son has the ability to get along beautifully with other people. I remember when he was seven, I saw a teacher of his in a grocery store and she told me my son Ernie was such a wonderful student and she said many marvelous things. That made me swell up with pride as a father. Also later on at so many sporting events (especially soccer and swimming) I saw him put so much fantastic effort into what he was doing. He became a fine student in all his school work and also when he entered the business world he developed a tremendously articulate way of handling all things which I found absolutely great. Also now he and his wife have two marvelous daughters who are so delighted with the huge religious and cultural event that is Christmas. Indeed this represents a truly great time of the year and I give thanks with all my heart and soul for the powerfully great man who is my oldest son.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice Writing

THE GOOD terse writing of Ernest Hemingway is a real joy.  He does not use too many adjectives.  His 'Torrents' is a fine tome.