Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Strong Jazz Guys Like Mr. Peterson

STRONG JAZZ can help the brain so much.  If you get where you listen to great men like Oscar Peterson on piano or the terrific and so clever wild fellow Sonny Stitt on Alto Sax you get to where you are instantly refreshed.  We all need something to help us shake off the crud doldrums of our sometimes wacky little lives.  I started listening to fast-paced and so vivid jazz when I was a somewhat odd teen.  I got hooked on this incredible cultural aura that is jazz.  When I heard the immortal trumpet elegant one Miles Davis on his iconic 'Kind of Blue' album it just swept me away.  The raw energy that is smokin' and shiny jazz music means a lot to the merry cadre I am in...i.e. the full-fledged free thinkers.  If you allow modern culture with its absurd culture of ill winds to decimate you with its torpid meaninglessness then you need to turn your somewhat disgusting lives around.  Take up the torch of strong jazz and I believe you will end up feeling much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice Writing

THE GOOD terse writing of Ernest Hemingway is a real joy.  He does not use too many adjectives.  His 'Torrents' is a fine tome.