Sunday, November 26, 2017

The Importance of Connections

LATELY, I have realized the poignant importance of making better connections in our daily lives.  Our culture is weird so we need to get back to primitive high-flung emotionalism.  I now connect more with my son and my two granddaughters and I feel much more satisfaction in my inner soul.  The culture of reading good thriller writers and listening to profound super-mod composers has helped me in a huge sense of the word,  Also, reading bizarre writers like Julian Barnes and the elegant Italian, Umberto Eco has helped me a lot.  Let us have more cultural fun everybody.  I watched a grand film on Amazon Prime the other night and one of the female characters suddenly said, "I am not afraid anymore."  What a beautiful, meaningful statement that was.  I am trying to get more zip and shiny wit into my thinking.  I am scurrying away from the insipid lunancy of negativism and My God,,,I feel much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice Writing

THE GOOD terse writing of Ernest Hemingway is a real joy.  He does not use too many adjectives.  His 'Torrents' is a fine tome.