Monday, August 11, 2014

The Great One...Robin Williams...Has Passed

SHOCK HIT HARD TODAY!..When the news came on ABC this evening that Robin Williams had passed I broke down completely.  I have so many truly fantastic memories of the work of this tremendously creative man.  I remember one of my sons and how he loved Robin in the movie, 'Popeye.'  Also, I remember well the strong work Robin had in unique films like 'Good Will Hunting' and 'Mrs. Doubtfire.'  And of course there was Robin and his super working out in the marvelously funny TV show, ' Mork and Mindy.'  It is rough when the great ones leave us.  We appreciate from the bottom of our hearts the glorious passion of the mighty one, Mr. Williams.  R.I.P....ROBIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice Writing

THE GOOD terse writing of Ernest Hemingway is a real joy.  He does not use too many adjectives.  His 'Torrents' is a fine tome.