Saturday, April 27, 2013

Keri Russell.....A Super-Powerful Acting Persona

STYLE in acting can be a terrific delight.  The achievements of the magnificent Keri Russell have really  energized  me, lately.  Her work in the engaging FX series called 'The Americans' is so passionate and so right on the acting mark.  The writing on this sleek and clever spy story is very lucid and the intricate design of the episodes is intoxicating.  It strikes one as very fascinating that the acerbic La Russell can portray the Russian spy as beautifully as she does.  The wily, conniving and rather brusque times that the series encapsulates makes for very remarkable and satisfying television fare.  I respect the arcane and so bright art that is grand acting and believe me Keri Russell has the ingenuous skills to get the spy genre in televised works going very passionately, indeed.  As you have more than likely surmised I am a tremendous Keri Russell fan.  I must say I do enjoy her FX series, 'The Americans' so very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice Writing

THE GOOD terse writing of Ernest Hemingway is a real joy.  He does not use too many adjectives.  His 'Torrents' is a fine tome.