Sunday, August 26, 2012

SW Ga. Thoughts and Considerations

SOMETIMES it is difficult to explain the people of Southwest Ga. to other folks, especially those of the urban areas like Atlanta or Charlotte or NYC.  Some individuals think that persons from rural areas are not clever or smart, but nothing could be farther from the truth.  Growing up in the vigorous, so creative area that is SW Ga. has helped me greatly to develop fine dimensions in my life and in my somewhat varied personality.  I especially appreciate all my teachers especially those who helped inspire my interest in Latin, French, Shakespeare, Chekov and fine music like that of Charlie Parker, Miles Davis, Dizzy Gillespie, Shostakovich, Bedrich Smetana, Georges Bizet, Mozart and the incredible Gustav Mahler.  Because of tremendous cultural influences I consider myself so blessed...And Indeed Life Is A Terrific Joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice Writing

THE GOOD terse writing of Ernest Hemingway is a real joy.  He does not use too many adjectives.  His 'Torrents' is a fine tome.