Friday, April 6, 2012

My Thoughts on Good Friday 2012

TODAY on this Good Friday I have been thinking about a lot of things that matter to me.  I am blessed because me and my people have the freedom to come and go as we please. That is powerful passionate stuff in this chaotic world that is 2012.  I believe so many people are going through such agony right now with all the stresses and strange economic goings-on.  I know many people are wondering how in the world they are going to be able to put food on the table for both the adults and the children.  Also...there are the incredibly sad people who have made big mistakes...and they are searching for answers and some peace. If you are Blessed on this Good Friday in our unusual American culture then stop and think about that...Give thanks!  Remember the downtrodden...pray that somehow things will get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice Writing

THE GOOD terse writing of Ernest Hemingway is a real joy.  He does not use too many adjectives.  His 'Torrents' is a fine tome.