Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Great Christmas Souls of the United States Air Force

AIR FORCE MEMORIES:
Many years ago I was a member of the United States Air Force.  I was sent overseas right from the start.  To Japan.  When I was in that far distant country....I became tremendously aware of the great feelings in me generated by my religion.  My belief in God helped me so much.....Especially at Christmas time.  It is good in our culture that we have our religious beliefs.  It is also fantastic that we have marvelous people like the men and women in our military services.  My experiences in the military helped me to love life and to appreciate all the many great friends that were so meaningful to me.  Merry Christmas to All!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice Writing

THE GOOD terse writing of Ernest Hemingway is a real joy.  He does not use too many adjectives.  His 'Torrents' is a fine tome.