Saturday, November 12, 2011

Veterans Day: So Meaningful

Yesterday, we had a very important time. It was Veterans Day again. This is a meaningful experience. I believe the contributions of all our veterans are very important to the culture and fabric that is this country. It sticks in my mind so much....all the veterans I have known. These people are unique and they are fascinating examples of how good Americans can be. My father was a brave, strong man. I was proud of my father who was in the United States Army and when I became a man I was proud and feeling good when I got in the United States Air Force. Let us remember the grand people who are our veterans. Let us feel good about our diverse and rich American culture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice Writing

THE GOOD terse writing of Ernest Hemingway is a real joy.  He does not use too many adjectives.  His 'Torrents' is a fine tome.