Sunday, August 21, 2011

ELVIS GOSPEL SONGS...TOTAL JOY!

ELVIS....GOSPEL SONGS...

THE SOUNDS OF A GENIUS!.....

Emotions run rampant zinging through me like crazy...when I hear the beautiful music of the FABULOUS ELVIS doing the SUPER GOSPEL SONGS!

THE VICTORY SONGS like...'You'll Never Walk Alone,' 'Peace in The Valley,' 'Precious Lord Take My Hand' and the monumental 'How Great Thou Art!' ...Wow! ....All these songs stir up so many memories in the man known as me....the soul some people call The Captain.

BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEMORIES TODAY!

I need to say right now that today is my birthday and it has been a GREAT ONE! And this early evening I am still celebrating...ENJOYING ELVIS SUPER GOSPEL MUSIC!

"Amazing Grace' becomes a tremendous total PASSION and GIANT EMOTIONAL EXPERIENCE when the great Elvis sings it. Hearing it today made me let loose with big tears of joy!

EMOTIONS...Emotions...LORD YES! ...THOSE GIANT EMOTIONS!

I love the FABULOUS ELVIS PASSIONS!...

SUPER ELVIS GOSPEL MUSIC.......SO FANTASTIC!...

It is a beautiful Sunday! Everyone enjoy life and get it done. LIFE IS GOOD!


I am signing this Post....Cap'n Frank.

This is me signing off...

FRANKLIN C, WHITE JR.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice Writing

THE GOOD terse writing of Ernest Hemingway is a real joy.  He does not use too many adjectives.  His 'Torrents' is a fine tome.