Sunday, July 31, 2011

George Winston's Healing Piano Sounds

Last evening I talked to a good friend about really nice music. The name of the very interesting pianist George Winston came up. Tonight I remembered our conversation so I decided to "dig" out some George Winston music. As the clever pundits might say I gave a really fine-honed listen to George Winston on a tune that literally is bursting with incredible beauty and glistening creativity. The song is called 'Woods.' This thing touches every possible vein of the human soul. We all need healing music and I truly feel the elegant piano styling of this fabulous pianist, George Winston, is indeed a wondrous thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice Writing

THE GOOD terse writing of Ernest Hemingway is a real joy.  He does not use too many adjectives.  His 'Torrents' is a fine tome.