Thursday, April 7, 2011

Clapton, Robertson: Two Rock Giants

I felt so good on this fine, super sunshine Thursday afternoon. Excitement reigns supreme. Just like eating good biscuits I wanted some strong really tight, rockin' music today. I got the kind of good music seasoning I needed. Yeah, I got listening to Eric Clapton and the powerhouse man...Robbie Robertson. These two guys know how to conjure up some music that really has awesome impact on a man's soul. When I was diggin' these Eric Clapton and Robbie Robertson guitar riffs it brought back super memories of when my cousin and I used to tool around in a fabulous Plymouth Fury down there in our town in Southwest Georgia. The Lord bless us...I'm so glad it is SPRING and we can enjoy good rockin' sounds and the tasty Georgia food that happens in the glorious Springtime.

1 comment:

Nice Writing

THE GOOD terse writing of Ernest Hemingway is a real joy.  He does not use too many adjectives.  His 'Torrents' is a fine tome.