Friday, December 10, 2010

'The Tourist' Movie Just Rocks Out!

'The Tourist' movie really rocks. I heard a lot of stuff on this film but I wanted to give it a good viewing. I saw it and it tickled me good. I like the sort of casual nonchalance that Johnny Depp has and I confess I find Angelina Jolie very interesting. This tourist movie is full of old-style adventure story action. Many of the media acerbic wits might figure this film is mundane. But I don't see it that way. Angelina Jolie comes up with a good performance in this one and so does Johnny Depp. I enjoyed the crafty Depp's work in the fine film about Dillinger a little while back and I figure Mr. Depp has come up with good work again in this one.....'The Tourist.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice Writing

THE GOOD terse writing of Ernest Hemingway is a real joy.  He does not use too many adjectives.  His 'Torrents' is a fine tome.