Saturday, December 25, 2010

A Big Merry Christmas To All Of You!

Merry Christmas to everyone all over the world. This is a great day in our American culture. I have so many memories of the wonders of Christmas. I remember the fantastic early mornings in our Southwest Georgia house when I was a small boy enjoying the redolent smells of my mama's cooking. The family times were marvelous when we visited with all our people. Especially tremendous were the Christmas visits to my grandmothers. I loved the times with my two truly wonderful sons. They were both so kind and I loved their strong sense of creativity! Enjoy the beauty of this happy and joyful Christmas day. Show your love and happiness to everyone. It is joyful to be a Georgian and an American and to know that I am a part of this dynamic meaningful thing that is our American culture! Again.....Merry Christmas Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice Writing

THE GOOD terse writing of Ernest Hemingway is a real joy.  He does not use too many adjectives.  His 'Torrents' is a fine tome.