Friday, June 25, 2010

Chuck Berry: A party time real 'Rocker!'

I felt great today so I just had to give a listen to the mighty man, Chuck Berry. There is no doubt this man knows how to rock out with some kickin' so "hip" music. And his guitar style is so electrifying he makes you want to get off your butt and dance yourself crazy just over and over. I used to have a lot of fun in that great music town, Athens, Georgia and believe me Chuck Berry and the powerhouse music man James Brown were big parts of the soul experience going on here in the magnificent rockin' state that is Georgia. Today, I listened once again to Chuck Berry do songs like 'Johnny B. Goode' and 'Reelin and Rockin' and man let me tell you people...All was right with the world. Let's all give a good shout out for this great Friday.. Let's enjoy our memories of the magical music men James Brown and the one and only Chuck Berry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice Writing

THE GOOD terse writing of Ernest Hemingway is a real joy.  He does not use too many adjectives.  His 'Torrents' is a fine tome.