Sunday, April 4, 2010

This Is A Truly Fantastic, Great Easter!

This day has been so beautiful. Went to my son's house in Midtown Atlanta and had a marvelous Easter lunch. I love Easter because I'm so thankful for all the fine things that have come my way. I figure this Easter is the best one of all because I got some good medical reports and wow that made me glad. I enjoyed my church's music today. There were two guest trumpet players. One man is a trumpet mainstay with the Chicago Symphony and the other man is with the Boston Symphony. The trumpet music was very remarkable. It has been a great one this beautiful day in Metro Atlanta. Hope all of you out there had a wonderful day, too. Happy Easter, Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice Writing

THE GOOD terse writing of Ernest Hemingway is a real joy.  He does not use too many adjectives.  His 'Torrents' is a fine tome.