Saturday, March 6, 2010

Diana Krall's music's romantic and swingin'

Today is beautiful here in the historic Atlanta area. Fun is on my mind right now. Again I snared a big helping of happiness. I got my ears tuned to the lovely voice and magical keyboard of sexy, so romantic Diana Krall. The solid up tempo work of Diana Krall got my whole mojo going nice and brisk. The grand music of Diana Krall reminds me a bit of early Ella Fitzgerald. The good Ella Fitzgerald song, 'Tisket, Tasket' has always been a tremendous favorite of mine. Well anyway music buddies and confidantes I listened to Diana Krall doing a solid, gliding and remarkably polished rendition of the finesse standard, 'Deed I Do.' This song souped up my day to a just right level of real good times. Lord, I believe in good times cause it is so much fun to savor life's excitements. That's a good 10-4 as the radio pundits say. Thanks, Diana Krall, your extraordinary and fine and romantic and glad musical sounds were just right today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice Writing

THE GOOD terse writing of Ernest Hemingway is a real joy.  He does not use too many adjectives.  His 'Torrents' is a fine tome.