Saturday, October 10, 2009

Paramore, Evanescence, 'SNL' energize us

I needed some real "pick-me-up" music today. I got into super performances by two so fine groups, Paramore and Evanescence. The hard-driving, high-energy sounds of Paramore just tickled me good. Especially excited by the mighty track, the number Paramore calls, "CrushCrushCrush." Then, please remember the great unit, Evanescence, gives a soul a huge wonderful send-up, too. The Evanescence number titled "Everybody's Fool" is mighty big satisfaction. True high energy music can get the old adrenalin going beautifully. Big sounds of great power music can prove so refreshing. Lord, so invigorating. I will keep the system going super strong this evening. Plan to catch some nice style-concept Turner Classic films and of course get into comic "whoop-t-do" headquarters...In other words I will "dig" oh yeah, 'Saturday Night Live' a little later on from now. 'Saturday Night Live' is so cool. Paramore and Evanescence have been super good for me today. Now, let's all get down with it and enjoy the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice Writing

THE GOOD terse writing of Ernest Hemingway is a real joy.  He does not use too many adjectives.  His 'Torrents' is a fine tome.