Saturday, October 24, 2009

'Owl City' has a delightful 'Coolness'

Cool, soothing special music is a fun thing to me. I became aware of a musical unit called 'Owl City' and I confess that the melodic rather soft engaging sound was quite engaging. Sort of remindful of some of the old style pop culture styles of a long time back. I especially like the flowing and shiny sound of the 'Owl City' tune named 'Fireflies.' The electropop musical genre is a fun element of the current pop culture dynamic and I believe the compelling 'Owl City' sound is here to stay awhile. I hear the 'Owl City' project had its beginning in the good state of Minnesota. That fine state of Minnesota has a marvelous history. I know I have always had a lot of respect for the superb Minnesota Vikings, the powerful guys in purple.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice Writing

THE GOOD terse writing of Ernest Hemingway is a real joy.  He does not use too many adjectives.  His 'Torrents' is a fine tome.