Monday, October 5, 2009

Lady Gaga, Madonna can sure 'Rock Out'

Lady Gaga and Madonna put on a wild, wonderful sketch on SNL last Saturday night. All of us music, arts and culture types surely "dug it." It's funny some people think us creaky nerds can't appreciate a good laugh, but my, my are they ever wrong. When I experienced the sly Lady Gaga and Madonna on my big-screen tv it had me breaking up like mad. Giant "whoop-t-do" comedy sketches are a real blast. Kind of huge scrumptious fun like an old time ice cream sundae. Lady Gaga and Madonna's "Whoopee" musical comedy is truly satisfying. It's great to have a kickin' good time on a relaxing Saturday evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice Writing

THE GOOD terse writing of Ernest Hemingway is a real joy.  He does not use too many adjectives.  His 'Torrents' is a fine tome.