Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Rockin' good food art fun rockets in

Good warm day kicking in here. I was thinking about a fun subject of mine...the merry world of food. The artful display of fine naturally, tasty stuff like arugula, basil and roma tomato goodies can be so zinging, so cleverly right. A lucky soul am I cause the exuberant city of Atlanta and the N. Georgia scene has such a grand spectrum of super fab restaurants ranging from the fantastically delightful upscale to the vital and soulful downhome food art this grand place called the Deep South is all about. One time a long time ago I went to a Vietnam style place and its beguiling elegance was so smooth, indeed so calming. In a grand way, it reminded me of my times in Okinawa. Go out there, you happy groups of men and women. Latch on to flavor-filled salads, good red tomatoes, sleek seafood and of course the good old food art standbys of the powerful southern people, the great steaks and the wild burgers. I plan to get me some fun today studying the imaginative work of one S. Dali and also I plan to listen to good heady gospel and high energy jazz. Maybe get into some of that fine genius of the trumpet, Mr. Miles Davis. Eat real good all you art and great music fans out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice Writing

THE GOOD terse writing of Ernest Hemingway is a real joy.  He does not use too many adjectives.  His 'Torrents' is a fine tome.