Saturday, September 5, 2009

Of chicken, burgers and the sleek Pollock

I had a giant sized lunch today. Too much of what us southern guys might consider delicious ambrosia. In other words, chicken. Goodness gracious, I love chicken, but then again I go for the old powerhouse tradition, the hamburger, also. I enjoyed looking over some rather engaging strong, sensual art late today. I got into some unique Jackson Pollock from the early 1940s. That time frame is a sterling one for we people who dig all sorts of artistic endeavor. Certainly, the stylish work of Bogart and Bacall(two more magical denizens of that era) provides us with good, creative energy fun. The meal will be light tonight. Need some spartan mind-set, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice Writing

THE GOOD terse writing of Ernest Hemingway is a real joy.  He does not use too many adjectives.  His 'Torrents' is a fine tome.