Saturday, September 12, 2009

DAWGS, BLUES, make a mighty fine day

This Saturday afternoon is kind of cool, just right for getting revved up for some football fun with the famed Georgia DAWGS. Hope the fellas get some good, hardhitting stuff going on with the men from South Carolina. When the DAWGS first got really kickin' into gear back in the topsy-turvy early '60s, the most gigantic appeal of the guys' play was that bruising brand of defense. Hope they get that big kind of stuff going today. I got me some good sirloin going, fixing up my soul to cheer on the good fellas from the grand historic Georgia town of Athens. I sort of started my day up real high octane style this Saturday. The thing was I got to listening to some fine tough guy whoop it up blues music today. Yes, people I was catching on to the power styling sounds of Muddy Waters singing about that 'mojo.' Buddy, I guarantee you if you give a good hard listen to that smokin' terrific big BLUES music it will give you and your bones a mighty satisfying thrill. Let's give a big shout out on this Saturday for the wonderful feelin' of good, whoopee engulfing BLUES and also the mighty big joy that is the saga of some good guys, the DAWGS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice Writing

THE GOOD terse writing of Ernest Hemingway is a real joy.  He does not use too many adjectives.  His 'Torrents' is a fine tome.